Monday, September 21, 2015

Lighthearted Leaves for WWYS

Welcome Back!!
I am so excited to share this weeks Stamp Set “Lighthearted Leave” with you. I just love the way my card came out and hope you do too.
wwys cropped
Here is my design
lighthearted leaves
Dimensions for my card are:
  • Shimmery White Card Stock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
  • Gold Glitter Paper is 4 x 5 1/4
  • Image Mat is 3 3/4 x 5
How to:
  • Stamp the long leaf three times in Black Stazon
  • Color using an Aqua Painter with Pumpkin Pie and Crushed Curry and blend.
  • stamp the So Grateful For You on a scrap and flag one end. Attach with t a glue dot and add the bow with a glue dot.
  • Attach the image piece to the gold glitter paper with glue dots….it won’t stick with regular adhesive and attach to the card base.
  • I punched little circles with a hand held punch out of the gold glitter paper and attached to the dots near the leaves with Tombo Multi. You could use Rhinestones as it may be easier…lol
wwys light hearted leaves
Isn’t this just a magnificent set? One of my fav’s for sure!
I hope you will visit the What Will You Stamp Blog and play along if you have this set. It’s so much fun to see all the different interpretations with one stamp set.
Here is what I used to create my card. Please let me know if I can help you with any of your stamping needs. Smile
 
Thanks for stopping in and see you next time.
 
 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


post signature

1 comment:

Colten Carter said...

This is a great post thanks for writing it