I had so much fun making this card today for this challenge. I think my Dino is going to a Black Tie Affair don’t you? lol
Here is what I came up with for the What Will You Stamp Challenge this week.
I hope you will play along too! It’s fun and easy.
- Cut Black Cardstock to 4 1/4 x 11 and fold in half
- Cut a mat in Gold Foil measuring 3 7/8 x 5 1/8 and attach to card front.
- To that add a mat of the fabulous Pretty Petals Designer Paper to the Gold Mat.
- Stamp the Dino Image in Black on white Cardstock, that would be the bold image not the bones
- Stamp the bones over in Versamark and heat emboss using Gold Embossing Powder.
- Cut this cute little Dino out
- Cut a mat using the Lots of Labels Framelits. You’ll place it to cut one edge off.
- Stamp the leaves from Awesomely Artistic using Old Olive at the bottom going part way up.
- Stamp the saying in Versamark and use Gold Embossing Powder and heat set.
- Tie a Bottle knot and tape to the back of that mat and attach to the front of the card using dimensionals
- Adhere your Stylin’ Dino to the card using a few glue dots.
Don’t forget to visit the other Design Team Members over at WWYS!
I hope you enjoyed your visit today. Please let me know if I can help you with your stamping needs.