Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Gifts from the Garden for Stamping and Blogging

Hi Everyone,

Just got back from convention yesterday morning , flew the redeye and know know why it’s called that. Boy were we tired. Didn’t think we could walk another step. Guess we walked our legs off in Salt Lake. It was so fun! Wish you could have been there. Here I am getting ready for awards night. The party was a Roaring 20’s event, so flippin’ fun! I also got to walk stage a few times too! Thanks to all of you!!! So Thank You from the bottom of my heart!! I made the top 100 Demonstrators in the country again. So honored!!!

For today I am going to share a card for the Stamping and Blogging Challenge #115!!! Can you believe we’ve done that many! Holy Moly!!!

gifts from the garden

Not sure you can tell by the picture but I used Crystal Effects on the boots and they are so stinkin’ cute. Wish I had a pair like them! Smile

Directions:

  • Cardbase: 4 1/4 x 11 in Very Vanilla
  • Designer Paper cut to 1 1/4 x 5 1/2, 1/2 x 5 1/2 and 3 x 5 1/2 (mix them up.
  • Very Vanilla 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 and scraps for the boots and potted plant.

…and here is the sketch

SB115

This will make a cute little card for anyone for any reason. I love this little set and beginning to think of it as a must have!! lol

Would you like to visit the other designers now and see what they have come up with? I know you do. They always come up with the most amazing creation!

Here they are:

 Sandi MacIver- Canada

Patrice Halliday-Larsen NZ

Amy Koenders - USA

Michelle Last – UK

Shelagh Freemantle – Canada

Lee Conrey – USA (that’s me)

Caroline van der Straatan – Netherlands

Claire Daly – Australia

Kerstin Kreis – Germany

Marine Wiplier-France

Listen, if you’d like to play along please do. Visit the Stamping And Blogging's Sketch And Stamp SB#115. We’d love to see what awesome creations you have made too.

Now go out and have a smashing day and make sure to stamp something. If I can help you with any of your stamping needs don’t hesitate to contact me at the top of my blog. That’s what I’m here for!

post signature

4 comments:

Sandi MacIver said...

Lovely card Lee, I love the colors you combined on your card

stampwithamyk said...

I love it Lee! The images are just perfect with the designer paper and your layout is fabulous!

Caro's Kaartjes said...

Congratulations Lee!
Hope you had a wonderful time at Convention.
Love your card. Look at those cute boots!!
The touch of crystal effects is very nice and makes them into real rain boots.

Shelagh Freemantle said...

I want those boots as well!! This is adorable. Was great to see you!!! Hugs from Shelagh.