Welcome back! It so nice to see you again. I love all the wonderful comments you’ve been leaving that is so nice of you!
Are you ready for another edition of “What Will You Stamp”?
Todays Stamp Set Challenge is with Painted Petals. I will confess and tell you that I had not used this set yet….but am now in love with it! Can you be in love with a Stamp Set? I think so!! lol
Here is my rendition….hope you like it!
….and here is the fabulous Set! Wouldn’t you love to own this?
- Whisper White Card Base cut to 4 1/4 x 11 and scored at 5 1/2 and the image piece was cut to 4 x 5 1/4
- The Designer Paper is Confetti Celebrations and cut to 4 x 5 1/4 and mounted to a white mat of the same size for stability.
- Add the White mat at an angle to them Designer Paper Mat and trim edges. Then stamp the images. Not sure where I was going with this but thought it was fun. Don’t you love the design peeking through?
- Add the Designer paper mat to the card base using the dimensionals.
- Don’t forget to make an envelope liner to make this a smashing card set.
If you’d like to make this card here are the…
Make sure to visit What Will You Stamp to see what the rest of the Design Team is up to. Fabulous things for sure!!!
Please let me know if you don’t have a demonstrator and you’d like for me to fill those shoes…..new catalog is coming soon and I’ll be happy to get one to you.
Have a more than Fabulous Week!