Welcome back….always good to have you here.
I’m so glad you are joining me for another week of “What Will You Stamp”! Such a fun new blog with oodles of ideas for the same stamp set!! It’s genius!! Thanks Amanda for coming up with the idea.
Today stamp set is Choose Happiness. Such a beautiful set and so many possibilities. Hope you enjoy it.
Choose Happiness Stamp Set
Dimensions for this card are:
- White Card Base 5 11/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
- Stripped DSP 1/2 x 5 !/2
- Black Strip 1/8 x 5 1/2
- Black Square 3x3
- Yellow DSP 2 3/4 x 3 3/4
- Scraps for white
- scrap of black for bitty butterfly
- Stamp the Stripped image from Gorgeous Grunge randomly on the white card base.
- Attach the stripped dsp piece to the left side of the card
- Attach the little strip of black with a two-way glue pen
- Stamp yellow dsp with the honeycomb from Butterfly Basic in Hello Honey and the medallion in black.
- Stamp the image in Black Stazon and color in with different colors of markers and cut out. Same for the leaves
- Then assemble as shown.
Make sure to visit the What Would You Stamp and see the rest of the designs with this lovely set.
Stampin’ Up! has announced a fabulous surprise for the next five days!! Free Shipping. So make sure to check out your catalog and see if there isn’t something you need.
Tip: 2013-2015 In-Colors that are retiring in June!!! Make sure to get those re-inkers for your pads and a few packs of the delicious paper that goes with it. That’s generally the first thing to go when the retired list comes out.
Please enter Hostess Code 93FNWXRY
See you soon!