We’ve got a cool sketch challenge for you this week over at Stamping and Blogging. I hope you’ll give it a whirl. It’s a lot of fun and really get’s the creative juices flowing.
When I saw this sketch I knew exactly what I wanted to do…I just had to find the right stamp to do it with. I think Blooming with Kindness conveyed what I was looking for. Hope you like it.
Here is the sketch:
…and what my vision of it is.
- You could use any lined image or solid image for that matter, I used the big flower image and cut out.
- Stamp it or emboss it as I have in white on white card stock
- I then sponged colors onto the images in Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie
- I then cut out the little squares with my smallest square framelit.
- I mounted it on a white mat to resemble the sketch
- had a fun little place to put a sentiment in so used A Dozen Thoughts. I felt the Just Because sentiment fit perfectly.
- I then mounted the whole mat onto the card front with dimensionals.
Supplies needed to recreate this card:
Are you ready for some more fun? I know I am….I have to go and check out the rest of the Stamping and Blogging Design Team…..want to come along?
Stamping and Blogging Design Team
- Sandi MacIver– USA /Canada
- Patrice Halliday-Larsen NZ
- Amy Koenders - USA
- Shelagh Freemantle – Canada
- Lee Conrey – USA (that’s me)
- Caroline van der Straatan – Netherlands
- Kerstin Kreis – Germany
Thanks for stopping in today.
If I can be of any help to you regarding your stamping needs….don’t hesitate to contact me.