I’d like to share a card made with the Stippled Blossoms Set.
This card was inspired by Amy O’Neil. I love when we see something online that we love so and then change it a bit and make it our own. It’s so fun to see all the different ideas with one set.
I hope you like this design as much as I did when I saw Amy’s version and then maybe take it and make it your own.
Have a wonderful day!!!
Instructions and Supplies below to re-create this if you like:
- Card Base cut to 4 1/4 x 11 and scored at 5 1/2, then folded
- Cut a mat of Very Vanilla to 3 1/2 x 4 1/2 and attach two strips of Modern Medley Designer to it. They are cut to 1 x 3 1/4 and you will need two. Also attach 1/8" x 3 1/4 strips of Melon Mambo with Tombo Multi to just above and below of the Designer Paper.
- Ink up the solid rubber rose in Melon Mambo and then stamp off some of the color onto a scrap piece of paper, then stamp onto Very Vanilla.
Then stamp the second lined image of the rose in Melon Mambo and stamp over the lighter image to complete the two step stamping.
- Stamp two sets of leaves using the same method as the flower using Old Olive Ink.
- Stamp Thank You on the mat and then cut flower and leaves out and attach with Dimensionals.
Add dimensionals to the Black Card Base.
- For the inside of the card cut a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Very Vanilla. Add to that a 1 x 4 piece of Designer Paper and a Melon Mambo strip to finish off the card.
- Stippled Blossoms Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Four You Clear-mount Stamp Set
- Modern Medley Designer Series Paper
- Jet Black StazOn Pad
- Stampin' Dimensionals
- Melon Mambo Classic Stampin' Pad
- Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad
- Basic Black 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Melon Mambo 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock