I love Christmas and all that you can create during the Season. It really is a “Special Season” isn’t it?
I love this set from Stampin’ Up! and the way this turned out. This will be a club card for my girls in December. I hope they like it.
Directions and Supplies below. Enjoy!
- I used the Shimmer White Card Stock for this card. I love the shimmer in it. I cut the card base at 4 1/4 x 11 and folded in half.
- The mat cut to 4 x 5 1/4 was embossed on the Big Shot using the Pretty Print Embossing Folder. I just went up to the top side with it, which left just enough room to add a saying.
- I stamped the Merry Christmas at the Bottom using Cherry Cobbler Ink. Then I tied a Ribbon using my
- Magic Bow Maker and the 1" Cherry Cobbler Ribbon. I attached it at the back with tape.
- Stamped the Image on Shimmer White with Old Olive then I took the ink off the trunk of the tree and used a Chocolate Chip Marker for the Tree Trunk. Then cut it out using the Oval from the Ovals Framelits.
- I wanted more definition so I dipped/rolled the edges of the oval in my Versamark Pad and sprinkled Silver Embossing Powder over the edges. Shook off and heated to get that nice finished look.
- Colored some Basic Rhinestones with a red Sharpie and added the Rhinestones to the card.
- Assemble card with dimensional's and you're done!!
- Special Season Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Pretty Print Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Cherry Cobbler 1" Grosgrain Stitched Edge Ribbon
- Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents
- More Merry Messages Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Stampin' Dimensionals
- Versamark Pad
- Silver Stampin' Emboss Powder
- Embossing Buddy
- Heat Tool
- Big Shot Die-Cut Machine
- Ovals Collection Framelits Dies
- Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad
- Shimmery White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
I hope you enjoyed my share today. I’ll be back soon.
Don’t forget you can get these and any supplies you need at my online store.