Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Rain or Shine Again

Hi Everyone!

It’s getting ready to rain here in Sunny Florida. So I pulled out the new Rain or Shine Set from Stampin’ Up! to play a little.

I kind of love how this turned out and can’t wait to share.

SAM_2793

  • It uses the new Rain or Shine Stamp Set #126777 ( Spring Mini starting Jan.3rd)
  • I also used the coveted and much wanted Honeycomb Embossing Folder # 129373 (available on the 3rd as well)
  • Fabulous two Tone Ribbon #129294
  • Basic Gray Cardstock #121044 and Very Vanilla Cardstock #101650
  • Fan Fair DSP # 126918
  • Ovals Collection Framelits # 129381
  • First Edition DSP #121878
  • Dimensionals to pop up my ovals and Two Way Glue Pen to add the little hexagons to the Honeycomb

I hope you enjoyed my share today…..

Thanks for stopping in.

post signature

4 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

Wonderful card...and you have used some of my very favorite items in the Spring catalog....like many others, my shopping list keeps on growing...LOL!

gale said...

Love this card! I have that honeycomb folder on its way to me (well it will be if my order ever ships). I can't wait to play with it!

Rose Ann Marr said...

I wasn't so keen on this set when I saw it in the book but WOW! I am getting to lovin it more each time I see something done with it. Great job Lee!

StampinwithAloha said...

Great card, Lee! Tell me... how did you cut your dsp hexagons to fit perfectly into the embossed hexagons?