It’s getting ready to rain here in Sunny Florida. So I pulled out the new Rain or Shine Set from Stampin’ Up! to play a little.
I kind of love how this turned out and can’t wait to share.
- It uses the new Rain or Shine Stamp Set #126777 ( Spring Mini starting Jan.3rd)
- I also used the coveted and much wanted Honeycomb Embossing Folder # 129373 (available on the 3rd as well)
- Fabulous two Tone Ribbon #129294
- Basic Gray Cardstock #121044 and Very Vanilla Cardstock #101650
- Fan Fair DSP # 126918
- Ovals Collection Framelits # 129381
- First Edition DSP #121878
- Dimensionals to pop up my ovals and Two Way Glue Pen to add the little hexagons to the Honeycomb
I hope you enjoyed my share today…..
Thanks for stopping in.