Thursday, January 3, 2013

Check it out!!!

Hey Everyone!

Today is the day that the new Spring Catalog Goes Live! Whoo Hoo! It’s so exciting. As you know I’ve been playing with a lot of he new products all week…

Here is is…ta da!!

                           SpringCatalog_na

                            Click here to view

Want to finally see the Share I’ve been talking about? Let me know if you want in as I’ll be placing order for different rounds in the next few days.

“I Want It All” share is so cool. You get a sampling of Everything for only $40 + $5.00 shipping.

Designer Paper Share and Ribbon Only: $23.00+$5.00 Shp.

Designer Series Paper Only: $10.90 + $3.00 Shipping

Ribbon Only: $12.30 + $3.00 Shipping.

Click here for details on sizes and quantities.

Designer Paper:

More Amore Specialty Designer Series PaperParker's Patterns Designer Series PaperPool Party Core'dinations Card StockPrimrose Petals Core'dinations Card StockPrint Poetry Designer Series Paper StackReal Red Core'dinations Card StockSunshine & Sprinkles Designer Series Paper

Ribbon Share:

 

5/8 Flower Trim7/16 Natural Trim RibbonBasic Gray/Basic Black 1-1/4 Two-Tone RibbonMarina Mist 3/8 Striped Organdy RibbonMelon Mambo 3/8 Striped Organdy RibbonOld Olive 3/8 Striped Organdy RibbonPink Pirouette/Rose Red 1-1/4 Two-Tone Ribbon

Bling, Brads and Fun Things:

Designer Builder BradsElements Cute ClipsHung Up Cute ClipsLarge Rhinestone Basic JewelsPop-Up Posies Designer KitSilver Basics Designer ButtonsSoda Pop TopsTea Lace Paper DoiliesCreped Filter Paper

Make sure to let me know if you want in on this fabulous share. I will be placing order for it all week and next.

Once a share fills I will order. I’ve got a few spot left for today order if you want in.

Just hit the contact me tab at the top right of my blog to let me know and then I’ll send you a paypal invoice once the share is full.

Thanks for stopping in. I’ll be back later today (I hope) with another card share.

Happy Stamping!!!

post signature

No comments: