Saturday, November 10, 2012

Horse Frontier

Hi Everyone,

Still battling a cold or something here…..slowing me down and I don’t like that!! So who does right? hehe

Anyway I wanted to make a simple Man Card as I don’t do those often and need to offer these up in my classes as there have been requests.

So I Looked through my trusty Stampin’ Up! Catalog and saw this beautiful Horse Stamp. So what do you think???

SAM_2501

I stamped him in Black Stazon and colored him in with my watercolor Pencils and Aqua Painter. I think he came out pretty good. It almost looks like there is a sheen to his coat, don’t you think?

Supplies for this care are:

  • Horse Frontier #126347 $14.95
  • Black Stazon Ink #101406 $7.95
  • Core’dinations Card Stock # 127846 $6.95 Espresso
  • Baker’s Twine #123124 $$2.95
  • Watercolor Pencils #101879 $19.95
  • Aqua Painter #103954 $16.95
  • Wood Grain Embossing Folder #127821 $7.95
  • Labels Collection Framelits #125598 $26.95

You can purchase these supplies at my online store simply by clicking here.

Thanks for stopping in. I hope you enjoyed your visit and as always love reading your comments. They mean a lot to me!!!

Til’ next time!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

post signature

2 comments:

irishgalkelly said...

Beautiful Lee! I love this stamp and your pretty coloring. The twine reminds me of a rope used to lasso...very cool. Great manly card!

Hope you will back to your sunny self real soon. Take care!

gale said...

Beautiful card. I agree that the wood folder and core-dinations paper worked perfectly with this. I hope you get well soon.