Still battling a cold or something here…..slowing me down and I don’t like that!! So who does right? hehe
Anyway I wanted to make a simple Man Card as I don’t do those often and need to offer these up in my classes as there have been requests.
So I Looked through my trusty Stampin’ Up! Catalog and saw this beautiful Horse Stamp. So what do you think???
I stamped him in Black Stazon and colored him in with my watercolor Pencils and Aqua Painter. I think he came out pretty good. It almost looks like there is a sheen to his coat, don’t you think?
Supplies for this care are:
- Horse Frontier #126347 $14.95
- Black Stazon Ink #101406 $7.95
- Core’dinations Card Stock # 127846 $6.95 Espresso
- Baker’s Twine #123124 $$2.95
- Watercolor Pencils #101879 $19.95
- Aqua Painter #103954 $16.95
- Wood Grain Embossing Folder #127821 $7.95
- Labels Collection Framelits #125598 $26.95
You can purchase these supplies at my online store simply by clicking here.
Thanks for stopping in. I hope you enjoyed your visit and as always love reading your comments. They mean a lot to me!!!
Til’ next time!!!
Have a wonderful weekend!