Sorry I’ve been gone a few days been really busy and am coming down with some kind of bug.
Anyway I saw a cute little tree on Splitcoast today I had to try as it seemed easy and not too mind boggling for this stuffy head!! hehe
This tree is so easy…I love it! You can use any kind of DSP to create it. Just make sure it’s two-sided. This DSP happens to be “Be of Good Cheer” from Stampin’ Up! It’s one of my favorite Holiday papers this year.
Here is what I used to make it….
My DSP of course and the 3 1/2 Circle Die from Stampin’ Up!
Run your DSP through and cut the circle in half at 1 3/4”
- Very Vanilla Card Stock-#101650 $8.50
- Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper #126896 $10.95
- 3 1/2 “ Circle Die #121811 $17.95
- Chevron Embossing Folder #127749 $7.95
- Cherry Cobbler Ribbon #120992 $6.95
- Basic Rhinestones #119246 $4.95
- Magic Bow Maker available at the top of my blog
If you don’t have a Demonstrator and would like to order supplies for this card or want me to help with you Christmas Card Design…..feel free to contact me. I’d love to help you with your stamping needs.
Just click here to be directed to my online store.
Thanks for stopping in…..and have a wonderful weekend.