Hope you are all having a great Sunday!!
I’d like to share a card I did kind of just joking around yesterday. It’s the Tree from the “No Peeking” Set from Stampin’ Up!
I thought how cute would it be with colored rhinestones on it. So I grabbed my Rhinestones and Sharpie Marker’s and here is what I got. It’s so fun and fast to color your Stampin’ Up! Basic Rhinestones and do any color you want!
So I decided to add them to the Tree and came up with this cute little fast Christmas Card.
Supplies used were:
- No Peeking Stamp Set Clear #126292 $17.95
- Curly Cute Stamp Set Clear #120510 $14.95
- Gumball Green Ink Pad #126861 $5.95
- Gumball Green Card Stock #126840 $ 6.95
- Whisper White Card Stock #100730 $8.50
- Striped Embossing Folder #123128 $7.95
- Basic Rhinestones #119246 $4.95 (colored with Sharpies)
- 1/4” Sweater Trim # 127838 $8.95 Gumball Green
I hope you enjoyed my little share today. If you would like to order any of the supplies listed to create your own “No Peeking” Card just go to my website to order or contact me and I’ll be happy to assist you.