There is so much to share today so I’d better get to it.
First my card done with the Merry & Type Stamp Set…..don’t you love it? It’s so sparkly in person. I love, love, love things that sparkle.
- I used Shimmer White Card Stock and cut to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 and scored at 3 1/8 and 7 3/8….that’s what makes this interesting fold.
- Then I stamped the Merry and Type Ornaments with Versamark and sprinkled with Heat and Stick Powder and heated …. then I mixed Dazzling Diamonds with Gold Embossing Powder to make Sparkly Embossing Powder!!! How fun is that????
- I tried to color with my aqua painter but found it worked better with my Cherry Cobbler Marker and my Primrose Petals Marker for just a bit of contrast.
- I mounted the image piece cut to 2 5/8 x 5 onto a Piece of Cherry Cobbler cut to 2 3/4 x 5 1/8.
- The little strip on the side was cut to 1 x 5 1/4 and run through the Big Shot using the Stripes Embossing Folder to add a little interest.
- The bow is done using My Magic bow Maker and some Stampin’ Up! Cherry Cobbler Tulle…..oh my goodness it’s so soft and beautiful! I attached it with a glue dot.
- Don’t forget the Basic Rhinestone in the center of the ornament!
Woot-Woot!!!! Hubby just said to give a FREE Card Stand with every Bow Maker Purchase this weekend. Offer ends Sunday night at midnight EST.
Wouldn’t this be a fabulous easy and fun card to make for Christmas? Here is the supply list for your convenience.
- Merry & Type Stamp Set Clear #122552 $18.95 or Wood #122550 $25.95
- Versamark Pad #102283 $ 7.50
- Heat and Stick Powder #100625 $4.50
- Dazzling Diamonds Glitter #102023 $ 4.50
- Basic Rhinestones #119246 $4.95
- Cherry Cobbler Marker #119681 $3.50
- Shimmer White Card Stock #101910 $7.95
- Cherry Cobbler Card Stock #119685 $6.95
- Cherry Cobbler Tool #127841 $6.95
You can place your order on my website or hit the contact me button at the top of my blog and I will be happy to assist you!
Now if you order this weekend I am offering a Free Shipping Rebate!!! That’s right!!! We need to celebrate “World Card Making Day” right????? hehe
If you order on line I will send you a check for your shipping. If you contact me with your info I will place the order for you and deduct it immediately.
So hurry on over to my website and take a peek at all that’s happening.
Here is just a snippet of what you will find….
Check the bundles out….you can get the Paper Piercing Pack FREE!
…..and Stampin’ Up! is now offering Single Stamps from three specific sets. This is kind of a Trial Run to see how it goes.
These are the sets and the links to the flyers
…..and don’t forget to ALWAYS Check out the Clearance Rack too. You never know what goodies you will find!
I’ll be back tomorrow with another share for you. In the meantime get those fingers inky and enjoy your day!