Friday, October 26, 2012

I Finally Made One!

Hi Everyone,

No post yesterday as I have company. My friend and downline Rose Ann is visiting and we just had a fun day of catching up and doing a little stamping. We decided to do “THE” Ornament! hehe

It was fun creating the Ornament on the Mini that everyone is raving about. All I can say is “WOW”!

SAM_238916

What a stunner!!! It’s pretty easy to do, just takes time. I’ve used Cherry Cobbler and Always Artichoke for the colors and of course stamped with the Ornament Keepsake Stamp Set and matching Framelits to cut them out!!!! I also added a bit of Cherry Cobble Seam Binding to use as the Hanger. If you’ll notice my Cherry Cobble Tulle overhangs a bit more than the one on the front cover…..I love the softness of it this way. Hope you do too!

Speaking of which if you haven’t heard the Special Bundle With free Piercing Template for this ends soon. So if you want to take advantage of it make sure to hop on over to my website and grab it while you can. You may want to make one of your own or as a gift for teachers, family, friends or co-workers.

Here is the flyer with numbers….oh and don’t forget with a $50 purchase you get a punch on your Stampingleeyours Punch card located on the left side of my blog. Fill it up and you will receive $25 in free product of your choice from me.

October-Promotion5

Thanks so much for all the lovely comments lately. I so appreciate all of you and your kindness.

Happy Stamping!!!!

post signature

1 comment:

irishgalkelly said...

Oh my Lee, this is just fabulous! It looks so fancy and festive. I love it!!