Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Autumn is Here with Field Flowers & Tutorial

Hi Everyone,

I woke up this morning thinking about this Field Flowers Stamp Set from Stampin’ Up! I have always loved this set and it’s versatility.

SAM_2383 

Did you see the Paper Piercing around the Framelit Mat? Well ….did you know you can get the paper piercing mat for FREE this month only with the purchase of one of the bundles….more info on my website

Now for the Tutorial…..

SAM_2358I inked up the stem from the set using an Old Olive Marker….I did not include the little leaves at that would be under the bloom.

SAM_2359 Huff (a little heavy breathing onto the stamp to remoisten) and then stamp onto the Very Vanilla Card Stock

SAM_2360 using the bold image of the Two- Step Stamp you will ink it up using More Mustard Ink.

SAM_2361Stamp onto the top of the stem

SAM_2362SAM_2363

Lee Conrey Images © Stampin' Up!

repeat onto the 2nd stem

SAM_2364now take the line image stamp and ink with Cajun Craze Ink

SAM_2365stamp right onto the top of the flower image done in More Mustard

SAM_2366SAM_2367

How pretty and fall looking right?

SAM_2368I picked up some Old Olive ink off the lid of my stamp pad with my Aqua Painter and colored in the leaves a bit.

SAM_2369like this

SAM_2370next I colored in some Basic Pearls with a light brown Sharpie

SAM_2373I used the new Window Frames Collection Framelits to cut out my image on my Big Shot

SAM_2375and then the next size up in Cajun Craze Card Stock

SAM_2377Then I ran a piece of Very Vanilla through the Big Shot using the Woodgrain Embossing Folder….only my new fav!!!

SAM_2378I then did my little paper piercing using the Festive Paper-Piercing Pak (remember you get this pack for FREE with the bundle)

SAM_2379Cool huh???

You’re probably wondering where I got the Cajun Craze Seam Binding for my Ribbon……I made it!!!!

Just run the flat edge of your Cajun Craze Marker over your seam binding on both sides and you’ll have fabulous ribbon that matches!!!!

SAM_2380SAM_2383

That’s it for today….I hope you enjoyed my card and my tutorial and if you don’t have a Demonstrator already will consider me for all your Stampin’ Up! needs.

Please feel free to visit my website at: www.stampingleeyours.stampinup.net where you can shop 24/7!! Don’t forget to check out the Clearance Rack too!

Thanks for stopping in…..Happy Stamping!!!!

post signature

5 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

oh love it, gorgeous

Anonymous said...

Lee ~ This is such a gorgeous card! And in case you did not know this, I learned that if you paint your pearls with Mod Podge first and then let them dry, Stampin'Up! markers work great to color them.
Beth in CA

Carol Carriveau said...

Beautiful card, Lee. Amazing how the Woodgrain EF works soooo well with our sets...

irishgalkelly said...

Beautiful Autumn card Lee! I love how you colored your own ribbon to match as well as the pearls. Cool tip from Beth too! This is one of my favorite flower sets from SU!

Mary Ann said...

Wow!Very pretty...Thanks for the tips...