Are you ready for some fun??? I hope you will play along this weekend…this sketch is so much fun to create with.
Here is the sketch:
…and my interpretation of it.
close up of the cute flowers
- My Card base is done in very Vanilla and cut to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
- The Vanilla Mat is cut to 4 x 5 1/4 and embossed with the Fancy Fan Folder
- Then I have Basic Gray Mat that is cut to 2 1/16 x 5 1/16 (I love tiny borders)
- The DSP (Fan Fair) is so pretty and cut to 2 x 5
- The Image mat in Basic Gray is cut to 2 13/16 x 4 5/16
- The Image piece is 2 3/4 x 4 1/4 and stamped with the Flourish from Everything Eleanor in Basic Gray.
- The cute little flowers are so delicate and fun. I had a scrap of the same DSP and used my little flower punch from the Trio Pack and punched out to match perfectly. I also took my stylus and pushed down in the center of them to curl them up a bit. Then added a pearl and attached with a glue dot.
- The sentiment is from Create a Cupcake and the Bitty Banners Framelit was used to cut it out.
- Let’s not forget the finishing touches of the Double Loop Bow done with the Vanilla Seam binding. Ooh-la-la!!
Want to know how I came up with this color combo? Well I knew I wanted to use this DSP so looked in my catalog to see what colors were coupled with it in the package.
Did you know that listed below every package of Designer Paper there is a list of the colors used in the paper? Well there is and boy did that make this card easy to do using that little bit of help. Try it! You’ll love the results.
As always, thanks for stopping in and don’t forget to go and visit the other Operators over at Stamping 411. You’ll be glad you did.