It’s here again!!! The Stamping 411 Sketch Challenge. If you have not played along with us before I sure hope you will, if only for yourself. There are tons of fun sketches and ideas on the Stamping 411 Blog and I just know you will enjoy it.
So here is this weeks sketch:
I had lots of fun doing this one. I am showcasing the Tea Shoppe Stamp Set this week. It’s really a gorgeous set. These three tea cups are actually on one stamp but I cute them into three to use them in a single fashion which I like. Not to say you should do that just sayin’.
- My card base 5 1/4 x 8 1/2 in Whisper White (I know, gasp) hehe
- My mat is Pool Party and is cut to 3 7/8 x 5 1/8
- White Polka Dot Mat is cut to 3 3/4 x 5
- The Polka Dots are done with a Pencil Eraser tapped into my Pool Party Ink Pad and stamped in a random fashion.
- The Pool Party Mat under the image is cut to 2 7/8 x 4 5/8
- The white mat is cut to 2 3/4 x 4 1/2
- The tea cups were stamped in Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade and Pool Party.
- They were then punched out using the 1 1/4” circle punch.
- The coordinating mats were cut with the 1 3/8 Circle punch and the images were attached. They were then popped up using dimensionals.
- Before I added the Polka dot mat to the Pool Party mat I attached a Double loop bow to the back side of the Polka dot with tape. Then built my card.
Hope you enjoyed my little share for today and will think about visiting us over at Stamping 411.
Have a great weekend and see you next time.