Where did this week go, huh?
I’ve been so busy with classes and swaps and just trying to keep my head above water. ….but I did have time to do the sketch this week. Hope you like it.
Here is the sketch…
…and my simple interpretation….
This card was so easy to make. I almost felt like I was cheating. Here is what I did.
- White card base cut to 5 x 10, scored at 5” and folded
- Lucky Limeade cut to3 5/8 square
- White Image piece cut to 3 1/2 square
- DSP cut to 1 3/4 x 3 1/2
- I stamped the words from Just believe in Lucky Limeade at the top left.
- I then adhered the Floral District DSP to the bottom
- Made a Double loop bow with the Ruffle Lucky Limeade Ribbon and attached to the back of the Lucky Limeade Mat.
- I then attached that to the card itself.
- Butterflies were cut out of Lucky Limeade and Tangerine Tango to match the DSP. Fun huh?
- I then finished it off with little pearls for the bodies of the butteries…..hope you like.
See you soon!