Friday, June 1, 2012

Stamping 411 Sketch 258

Hi Again!!!
Where did this week go, huh?
I’ve been so busy with classes and swaps and just trying to keep my head above water. ….but I did have time to do the sketch this week. Hope you like it.
Here is the sketch…
ssc258
…and my simple interpretation….
SAM_0386
This card was so easy to make. I almost felt like I was cheating. Here is what I did.
  • White card base cut to 5 x 10, scored at 5” and folded
  • Lucky Limeade cut to3 5/8 square
  • White Image piece cut to 3 1/2 square
  • DSP cut to 1 3/4 x 3 1/2
  • I stamped the words from Just believe in Lucky Limeade at the top left.
  • I then adhered the Floral District DSP to the bottom
  • Made a Double loop bow with the Ruffle Lucky Limeade Ribbon and attached to the back of the Lucky Limeade Mat.
  • I then attached that to the card itself.
  • Butterflies were cut out of Lucky Limeade and Tangerine Tango to match the DSP. Fun huh?
  • I then finished it off with little pearls for the bodies of the butteries…..hope you like.
That’s it for today. I wish you all a wonderful weekend and if you get a chance to play along we’d love to see you over at the Stamping 411
See you soon!

post signature

4 comments:

gbarron56 said...

Lee -- this is so pretty and so typical of your unique style -- clean and crisp and uncluttered! Love it! Thanks so much, friend -- blessings, Gretchen

Mitzi said...

So simple and so elegant... just your style! I love this!

irishgalkelly said...

Beautiful!! I love this new dsp and the butterflies with pearls.

Patti Chesky said...

I always look forward to your white cards. The pop of color is amazing as is all those wonderful butterflies.