Thursday, May 24, 2012

Stampingleeyours New Product Shares~ Don’t Miss out! Plus CAS Share

Hi Everyone,

Make sure to see the Ribbon and DSP Share Info below

 SAM_0435 I’ll be doing this CAS card at my New Catalog Open House on June 3rd….want to come?

…..and……..my shares below…..how exciting!!!!

I am going to be doing a “New” Product Share!!! Whoo Hoo! Let me know if you want to reserve your spot. I’m going to do it like last year and offer 6x12 Designer Series Paper for you. I will be taking reservations  starting now and will submit the first order on the evening of June 1st….followed up with more as needed. I cannot accept payment until then so I will be sending Paypal invoices or taking payment info from you that day. So what do you say??? Want to be the first kid on your block with these new goodies???? Of course you do!!! One more thing…..So many of you stated that you loved getting the bigger DSP share’s. So I’m on it. I’ve ordered my special boxes just for you to accommodate the 6x12 paper!! Please email me which share you would like to participate in and I’ll reserve your spot. You can contact me by clicking on the contact me button at the top right of my blog. Make sure to include you Full Name, Mailing Address and Phone number too.

Here they are!!!!!

Designer Series Paper: 78- 6x12 Sheets for only $42.00 Including shipping.

SAM_0378SAM_0347

You will receive a 6 x 12 inch piece of every Designer Series Paper from the New Catalog! Great for Card Making or Scrap Booking. Yeah! (The only paper I will not include is the First Edition.)

Ribbon Share: 30 yards of New Ribbon for only $22.00 including shipping.

SAM_0402

2 Yards of each of the new In-colors done in a beautiful 3/8” stitched Satin. Love it!!!……Colors are: Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, and Summer Starfruit.

….and 2 yards of each color of the new 1/4” Stitched Grosgrain. It’s so very cool! The colors are:Daffodil Delight, Basic Gray, Early Espresso, Night of Navy, Pacific Point, Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White and Wild Wasabi.

Button and Dahlia Share: Total of 22 Buttons/Dahlias for only $7.90

You will receive 2 each of each design of the Vintage Faceted Buttons as well as the Naturals Design and the In-Color Dahlias.

Want It All????? We can do that too!

The I Want It All Price is $70.00 and that includes shipping to you!!!

Have a super wonderful day and I look forward to hearing from you. Need a Catalog?? Don’t already have a Demonstrator? I’d love to be yours just let me know and I’ll get a catalog to you. The Catalog will be free….all you have to do is pay for shipping.

Thanks for stopping in.

post signature

No comments: