I’m having so much fun creating with my new goodies. I have a fun one for you today.
Here is the sketch from Stamping 411
…and my interpretation.
I didn’t think I was going to like this new color but I was wrong!!! OMG!!! It is so rich and beautiful! It’s called Summer Starfruit.
Want the deets? Here you go…enjoy!
- Summer Starfruit for the base cut to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
- Black mat cute to 3 7/8 x 5 1/8
- White image piece is rolled with the Alhambra Jumbo Wheel using Black Ink. I colored in the center of the flowers with the Summer Starfruit marker. This piece was cut to 3 3/4 3 7/8
- The Summer Starfruit on the bottom was cut to 1 x 3 3/4 and run through the stripes Embossing Folder.
- Once the piece was wheeled, colored I attached all and added a double bow using the Stitched Satin Ribbon in Summer Starfruit. What else? hehe
- I words are from the World Treasures set and stamped on a scrap of white and cut out using the new Apothecary Accents Framelits.
- I did pot the words up using dimensionals.
- Notice the inside? Had a scrap and did the bottom inside of the card to match. Love it! Hope you do too!
Have a great weekend and see you soon.