Friday, May 25, 2012

Stamping 411 Sketch Challenge #257

Hi Everyone,
I’m having so much fun creating with my new goodies. I have a fun one for you today.
Here is the sketch from Stamping 411
ssc257
…and my interpretation.
SAM_0382 
I didn’t think I was going to like this new color but I was wrong!!! OMG!!! It is so rich and beautiful! It’s called Summer Starfruit.
Want the deets? Here you go…enjoy!
  • Summer Starfruit  for the base cut to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
  • Black mat cute to 3 7/8 x 5 1/8
  • White image piece is rolled with the Alhambra Jumbo Wheel using Black Ink. I colored in the center of the flowers with the Summer Starfruit marker.  This piece was cut to 3 3/4 3 7/8
  • The Summer Starfruit on the bottom was cut to 1 x 3 3/4 and run through the stripes Embossing Folder.
  • Once the piece was wheeled, colored I attached all and added a double bow using the Stitched Satin Ribbon in Summer Starfruit. What else? hehe
  • I words are from the World Treasures set and stamped on a scrap of white and cut out using the new Apothecary Accents Framelits.
  • I did pot the words up using dimensionals.
  • Notice the inside? Had a scrap and did the bottom inside of the card to match. Love it! Hope you do too!
Make sure to head on over to The Stamping 411 and see what’s going on. The other Operators have some awesome things to share.
Have a great weekend and see you soon.

post signature

1 comment:

Selene Kempton said...

this is so pretty! i love the new framelit. Thanks for being you.