I’m back from Disney and finally catching up. Here we are with another sketch challenge from Stamping 411. Hope you will play along.
Here is the sketch:
….and my interpretation.
I’ve used the Easy Accents Set which I think is adorable. I love all the simple designs in this set.
- The card Base is cut to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 and is Whisper White.
- I’ve attached a piece of Designer Series Paper from the Spring Fever Simply Scrappin’ Kit that was in the Occasions Mini. It measures 2 x 5 1/2,
- I then added a strip of Old Olive card stock cut to 1/2 x 5 1/2 to add above the DSP to finish it off.
- The Image Piece is cut to 2 7/8 x 4 1/4 . I stamped the cupcakes in Black Stazon starting with the center one so I could try and space evenly. I also omitted the saying below by inking only the cupcake.
- I used my aqua painter and ink pads to color the cupcakes and added a bit of 2-way Glue Pen and Dazzling Diamonds to the frosting to make them yummy!!!
- Almost forgot the Mat for the image piece is 3 x 4 3/8 and the Melon Mambo Squares are cut to 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 and placed in the corners.
- I then popped the the whole image piece with mat and corners up on dimensionals and added a double loop bow done with Seam binding. It was attached with glue dots.
Have a great Saturday!