Tuesday, May 8, 2012

How would you like it “YOUR WAY”??

Not sure if I’ve mentioned this in awhile….but want to. It’s Stampin’ Up!’s Mission Statement. It’s what I truly believe in.

"To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments . . . in this we make a difference."

new recruit picture #2

I have learned that my job really does make a difference! I’m not sure of any other Direct Sales Company that can say that.

Can you believe Stampin’ Up! is offering the “Your Way” Kit which is so perfect and so Stampin’ Up! You get to select what is in your kit and if you sign up this month you will get catalogs for now and for when the new catty goes live. Not bad huh?

Interested in having your own business and only having to invest $99 in it? A few questions to ask yourself…….

  • Want to do Business “Your Way?
  • Want to work as many or as little time as you want?
  • Want to vacation when you want?
  • Want to make the best friends ever?
  • Want to earn a little to help out?
  • Want to go on Incentive Trips?
  • Want to earn FREE Product
  • Want to see and get the new product first?
  • Want to go to Leadership and Convention?
  • Want to make a Difference in your Community?

If you said “yes” to 3 or more of these questions…..you might want to ask me how (just by hitting the contact me button at the top right of  my blog)  or just head on over to my website and join now.

Product suggestions for you to build your kit….

I can honestly say all these things have happened to me and I love-love-love what I do and how I’ve been able to make a difference. I’ve never felt like that with any other job before.

So what do you say? Want to join my team of Demonstrators and have the time of your life?

You’ll be glad you did!!

Have a Fabulous Day!!!

post signature

No comments: