Thursday, May 31, 2012

It’s Almost Time~The Clock is Ticking Down! Share Spots Still Available!

Hi Everyone!

Almost time!!! One last card share and then the Big Catalog Reveal! Yeah!!!!!

SAM_0464

Betsy’s Blossoms here…don’t you love it and the new Ribbon and Embossing Folder? It’s tons of fun and wait until you try the new foam pads…..unbelievable!!!!

Don’t forget about my Product Shares I will be placing the first set of shares on the 1st at noon. So don’t delay….let me know. Contact me by hitting the contact me button at the top right of my blog. You don’t want to miss out on these.

I have made one revision. I will be offering a choice of the DSP Share in 6x6 or 6 x12 your choice.

Recap of Shares:

Designer Series Paper: 78- 6x6 or 6x12 Sheets for only $21.00 or $42.00 and that Includes shipping.

Ribbon Share: 30 yards of New Ribbon for only $22.00 including shipping.

2 Yards of each of the new In-colors done in a beautiful 3/8” stitched Satin. Love it!!!……Colors are: Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, and Summer Starfruit.

….and 2 yards of each color of the new 1/4” Stitched Grosgrain. It’s so very cool! The colors are:Daffodil Delight, Basic Gray, Early Espresso, Night of Navy, Pacific Point, Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White and Wild Wasabi.

Button and Dahlia Share: Total of 22 Buttons/Dahlias for only $7.90

You will receive 2 each of each design of the Vintage Faceted Buttons as well as the Naturals Design and the In-Color Dahlias.

Want It All????? We can do that too!

The I Want It All Price is $50 to include the 6x6 DSP or $70.00 to include the 6x 12 DSP and that includes shipping to you!!!

Please let me know today if you would like to be included in the first share…..I’ll be ordering tomorrow. I will continue to do shares as needed so if you can’t do it this time no worries!

Thanks so much for stopping in! Come back tomorrow ….I’ve got something special to share.

post signature

No comments: