We’ve got a great sketch Challenge for you this week. I love it sometimes when things challenge me and this one did. Not sure why but it made me stretch.
You know me and my white cards……well………I’ve strayed.
Not sure why but I needed some color in my card this week. I’m sure some of you are saying it’s about time!!! hehe
This just is how it feel here “Hot and Sizzling” with pinwheels blowing in the very slight breeze! Okay I think the heat has gotten to me.
This is a delightful set and one I wanted to play with. It’s called Sweets for the Sweet.
- My card base is TEMPTING TURQUOISE….and cut to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
- I created a border using the Scallop Edge Punch and using some thin scrap pieces cut to 5 1/2 wide in Daffodil Delight
- I then attached it to a piece of Big Top Birthday Designer Series Paper cut to 2 x 5 1/2
- Love this new Daffodil Delight Seam Binding and of course did a double Bow with it. I then tucked the ends behind the DSP Mat
- My Next Mat is Daffodil Delight and cut to 2 5/8 x 3 5/8
- My Image Piece is cut to 2 1/2 x 3 1/2. I stamped the clouds with Temping turquoise and used my aqua painter to drag a little color from the outside line to the center of the clouds.
- The pinwheels were stamped on scrap paper and cut out, then popped up with dimensionals. I added a rhinestone to the center of each.
- My final touch was the bright Yellow Butterfly cut from daffodil Delight using the Butterfly embosslit. I then attached with a glue dot.
Have a GREAT weekend.