Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Big News!!!!

image

OMG!!! the Retired Accessories List is here and it BIG!!! Lots of changes coming.

But listen, Some of these things are on sale for up to 60% off. Check out the list simply by clicking on the Retired Accessories  or Word Picture above.

…and more good news!!!!


image 

Beginning 1 May, Stampin’ Up! is offering a fully customizable Starter Kit for new recruits at a new lower price of $99! This will give you the perfect start to your businesses--your way!

When you join Stampin' Up!, the choice is yours to put together a kit with any of our current high-quality products--you can choose up to $125 worth of any Stampin' Up! products! You’ll also receive a business supplies pack (valued at $65) to create a kit with a total value of $190 that still ships for FREE!

So what are you waiting for??? Want to join my team of Jacksonville STARZ? I’d love to have you. I have Demonstrators all over the country and would love to have you join us.

All you have to do to get the $99 kit is go to my website and Hit the “Join the Fun” tab on the top right. Remember this starts May 1st. If you would prefer to get the older Starter Kit for $175 and receive more product , you have to do that before the end of the month. I know decisions-decisions!!

If you have ever thought about joining it sure is a great time. I love my job and all that I can do with it. I’m sure you know about my charity events and all I do with my Stampin’ Up! Business. I have found a way to do Business “MY Way” and help people in my Community. You too can build a Business “YOUR WAY” and shape it to fit your needs. That’s the beauty of this business. You can do as much as you like with it or as little as you want. It’s all Good!!!!

Thanks for stopping in. I’m off to go and shop in my store and snatch up some of those hot specials.

Have fun!

Don’t forget I’m still offering the Summer Smooches Sampler with a $50 merchandise Order for the rest of the month too. You will receive one of these packets of 4x4 DSP just for placing an order at my store only.

image

Thanks for stopping in……see you soon!!!

post signature

No comments: