Oh it’s been a glorious week here in Florida! the weather has been outstanding. Well all except for the day we had tons of rain…but the good news is it got rid of a ton of pollen. I can breathe again!!! hehe
Time for another sketch challenge from Stamping 411. Hope you’ll find time to play along this week.
Here is the sketch:
….and my interpretation.
My card features the cute little die called “Floral Fusion”!!! I love this little die. It’s so easy to work with and speaks for itself…don't you think?
- My card Base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 and folded in half after scoring with the Simply Scored.
- Speaking of the Simply Scored….I scored the white mat at every quarter of an inch on the ends doing three score lines on either side. I think it’s a nice touch for this sketch, what do you think?
- The flowers were run through the Big Shot using Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose and Melon Mambo. I sponged them all on the edges….with like inks and added glue dots between the layers of flowers.
- I then attached to the card with a glue dot as well
- I felt it missed something so added a little bling to the centers of the flowers using the Rhinestones.
- The Happiest Birthday Sentiment is from the Apothecary Set and stamped in Melon Mambo.
Have a Great Day and Happy Stamping!!!!