Friday, March 30, 2012

Did You Know???

That Sale-a-Bration is almost over? Saturday is the last day to order and get FREE products and FREE Shipping from me!!! If your order is $150 or more you now have a choice of either the Fabulous Tote shown below or the other products shown. So you are not limited. Think about it….

  • $150 order get’s you a FREE tote or product of you choice from below
  • 3 SALE-A BRATION Items
  • FREE Shipping from me
  • $25 in Hostess Benefit Dollars to spend as you like on anything Stampin’ Up!
  • Get three punches on a Stampingleeyours Reward Card (seen on my left sidebar)

It doesn’t get much better than that!!!!!

So what are you waiting for? Just click here to enter my online store and shop to your hearts content. It’s not often you get so much for so little! When you’ve placed your order I will then send you reimbursement of the shipping in a hand made card stamped by me!!

If you want to go shopping click here

Here are your choices of FREE Gifts for a $150 order                  image   image imageimage image image image

Thanks for stopping in……hope to see you back real soon.

post signature

No comments: