I’m excited about today’s sketch. It’s fun and easy and I’ve chosen one of my fav stamp sets.
Here is the sketch:
…and my interpretation.
I’ve used the Creative Elements Set which I so enjoy creating with. Sure makes it easy to creative something beautiful.
- I stamped the flower three times and cut to three different sizes in Rose Red, then popped each layer up with dimensionals. then added one of our new Jumbo Pearls.
- The black mat is cut to 3 3/8 x 4 5/8 then I added a piece as an afterthought using the Ribbon Border Punch at the bottom of it.
- The Very Vanilla Image Piece is cut to 3 1/4 x 4 1/2 and stamped with the flourish and colored in with my Aqua Painter and Crayons. I love color layering like this. So fun!
- I stamped the Thanks from Rue des Fleurs in Black Stazon as well.
- My Black strip down the center of the card is actually black cardstock and cut to 1/2 x 5 1/2 .
- I added the image layer with dimensionals and added the flower.
- To finish it off I added tiny little pearls to the flourish where possible to give it that little extra touch.
- I then attached my double bow done in Black Satin Ribbon to the top with glue dots.
- My card base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 and is Very Vanilla
Have a fabulous day!!!