Are you as excited about the new Doily Sizzlet as I am? It’s just so gorgeous. However it does need a little help sometimes. You know everyone’s Big Shot is just a tad different and may need a little help with a shim (piece of copy paper or card stock) to help with the intricate cutting of this doily.
Here is what I did…..
1. Open big Shot Platform to Tab 2 and place a clear cutting plate on the platform followed by a shim (I used Black Card Stock)
2. Then add the Sizzlet and you choice of card stock for the die cut piece. I again used Black. Then run it through the Big Shot. It will be a harder crank but the results are so worth it.
3. Here is the finished piece……that is before eliminating all the pokie pieces.
4. Here is the best part….take a pencil and roll the doily around it to help pop out all those little pieces….
5. Roll it a few different ways to eliminate as many as possible.
6. You will still be left with a few little ones but nothing like before….so just use your paper piercer or even the pencil tip and poke the rest out.
7. Isn’t the result just fabulous????
I hope this helps you with all of your doily creations…..I know it did me.
Have a fabulous day and Thanks for stopping in.