Friday, October 28, 2011

Countdown to Christmas #4 and Chance for Blog Candy!!!

Hi Everyone,

Just a mention of Blog Candy to come…..make sure to leave a comment on my blog and those of the other Artists and you will have a chance for lot’s of Blog Candy….start leaving comments today and we’ll be drawing from all the Friday Countdown Comments for some fabulous Blog Candy at the end of the Countdown. Picture to come……


I hope you have been enjoying our Countdown to Christmas Projects. They have been fun to make.
This week Sandi designed a Bag Topper that we all worked up and made our own. Here is my take or rendition of it.
 Countdown 4 2011 013
Would you like to receive the FREE pdf Tutorial for this? If so just sign up for my newsletter on the left hand side bar right about my picture. It’s the only way I can get it out to you. If you have already signed up for one…you don’t have to sign up for all you will get them all automatically.
Don’t forget to check out the other Artists in the group. We’ve got some very talented people here.
COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS DESIGN ARTISTS
CaroleAnne Sluchinski - Alberta, Canada website
Sandi MacIver - Oregon, U.S.A. website
Shelagh Freemantle - British Columbia, Canada website
Linda Geater - New South Wales - Australia website
Kate Creasey - Washington, U.S.A. website
Heather Wright-Porto - New York, U.S.A. website
Lori Sutton - Louisiana, U.S.A. website
Thanks for stopping in and have a wonderful weekend.

post signature

31 comments:

Teri C said...

Such a sweet project! I just LOVE the colors!

Carey said...

Beautiful job and I love the colors. Thanks for the great idea.


Carey Rogers
aka Roscoe's mommy (the swap eating dog)

sandi maciver said...

oh Lee, this is so cute, I love how you decorated the whole front too, awesome job girlfriend

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway said...

I love this little bag - and this set is one of my favorite!
and the snow flakes at the bottom as well
hug to you

lisa808 said...

So pretty in the soft colors.

Anonymous said...

love the snowmen!!

Anonymous said...

I love this set! It is so cute used this way. Thanks for sharing!
Blessings,
Deborah

Beastybunny said...

I love this idea for finishing up a gift bag! Great work!

Heather Wright-Porto said...

It's my favorite snow-people :D

Love the colors. I was sooo going to go with Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery…but then I wasn't sure if I had enough Celery so I went with the Not Quite Navy instead… :D

Love it!

Perrie said...

What a fun way to snazzy up a gift bag!!!! Gotta love your creativity....YOU ROCK!!!!!

Patti said...

Such a great idea. Love your color combo.

Pat P. said...

Great idea and I like the color combo.

Linda Geater said...

Love the colours Lee, you always make it look so crisp and clean...love it!! hugs

Sharon Steinwand said...

This sure is cheery - a lovely way to jazz up a gift bag!

Kaye W. said...

What a great way to give a gift to someone! I love this set and the color combo you used. The snowflakes are the perfect finishing touch!

Shelagh Freemantle said...

Lee. I love these colors,and the snowflakes...Wow!

Anonymous said...

Cute bag, Lee. Those snowmen always make me grin! I can think of so many ways to use this bag all year with different sets and colors!
=Gail S.

Kristie said...

So cute. Love the colors and can't wait to make one myself.

Julia said...

Very cute, I can't wait to try and make one on my own. Thanks for the post.

Melissa said...

Fun bag!

Kim said...

This bag is a perfect project for the upcoming holidays and it's even better since you used my favorite holiday stamp set.

Anonymous said...

Love your bag !! Great idea and looks easy to make.
Thanks for sharing,
Cindy H
cindy@henrytime.com

Sandy Jones said...

Super cute! Love the colors!

DawnKathleen said...

Awesome project! Great way to give a gift. Love the colors!

Anonymous said...

Love the project ,Love the colors ,Love the snowmen! Dianne Bell

Mitzi Luttrull said...

What a fun bag! Love the color combo, too.

GeryB said...

LOVE this Christmas set! Sooo festive! Thanks for chance at candy!

GeryB

irishgalkelly said...

Hi Lee! What a pretty gift bag. I like the idea of a topper because tissue paper gets moved out of place and sometimes the gift can be visible. This solves all that! Very clever. Love the snow flakes too.

Kathy Mc said...

Love your two-toned snowflakes and adorable snowmen. Great color combo to "top" it off!

Gail S. said...

Very cute, Lee. I love that stamp set :) Saw where another Gail S. left a comment - can't believe there are two of us (and spelled the same way!) Christmas will be here before we know it!

gale.sewell said...

This stamp is so cute. I love the colors that you chose and I really like this bag tutorial. Thanks for sharing.