Friday, October 21, 2011

Countdown to Christmas #3

Here we are again with another project for you. It’s Countdown to Christmas time again. This is week # 3 so make sure if you haven’t signed up you do so no to ensure getting the rest of the Countdown Projects. You can do so just by signing up for my newsletter on the left sidebar of my blog.

Here is the fun project for you this week. I hope you enjoy it.

     sketches 226-228-229 and Countdown 3 013

This is a cute little Gift Card Holder that I made for today’s Countdown. I followed the Template that Sandi MacIver created. It’s a really fun project when you open it.

Don’t forget to sign up and get this delivered directly to you inbox.

….and certainly don’t forget to visit the rest of the teams work….you’ll be amazed!

COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS DESIGN ARTISTS

RETURNING Team Members:

Lee Conrey - Florida, U.S.A. website
CaroleAnne Sluchinski - Alberta, Canada website
Sandi MacIver - Oregon, U.S.A. website

NEW Team Members:

Shelagh Freemantle - British Columbia, Canada website
Linda Geater - New South Wales - Australia website
Kate Creasey - Washington, U.S.A. website
Heather Wright-Porto - New York, U.S.A. website

Lori Sutton - Louisiana, U.S.A. website

Thanks for stopping in!!!

post signature

6 comments:

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway said...

oh my girlfriend
this is super adorable look at all the colouring and the beautiful snowflake
whow you done good
love yha

sandi maciver said...

oh, how cute and I absolutely love your color combination and CaroleAnne is right, you did amazing coloring.
Thanks for playing with us this week

Heather Wright-Porto said...

I love snowman as much as I love snowflakes!!! LOVE THIS!!!!!!! And the colors too!!!

Kate Creasey said...

These snowmen are sooo cute! You put a lot of work into this. Coloring,masking, and the glitter is just the touch to top it all off. Way to go!
Kate

Shelagh Freemantle said...

That is so funny...we used the same stamp set and snowflake. I love your colors....you did snowman I did elves.Just goes to show how vesitile it is. Great job.Shelagh.

Carol Carriveau said...

Very cute....really like the colors!