Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I’m Here!!!!

Hi Everyone,

Well it was a long day yesterday….very long but oh so worth it. I went from Jacksonville, to Atlanta, to Denver and finally to Salt Lake!!! About 12 hours from Door to Door!!! Phew!!!

Met up with my friend and Roomie Sandi MacIver and spent the better part of the night trying to keep each other awake!!! hehe Silly Girls we are!!!

Now, see what I’ve got here…it’s my new Rewards Card.

conreyrewardscard_rgb

You know what happens with this? Every time you order $50 on line with me in Merchandise (before tax and shipping) I will punch you card twice!!! When your card is full I will send you $25 in Stampin’ Up! Merchandise of your choice for FREE and I pay tax and shipping for you! How sweet is that????

This offer is only good until Sunday Night (July 17th)at Midnight, when I return.

So go on over to my Online Store and do a little shopping….it will be fun.

Well off to breakfast…check back as tonight is the “Party in the Park” with Stampin Up! and I’ll be posting pictures of the hat I made for it. You’re going to love it.

Hope to see you back soon!!!

Hugs from Salt Lake City!!!

post signature

No comments: