Sunday, March 7, 2010

Surprise

Good Morning Everyone,

Seems like My Birthday continues. I want to share a few things with you.

This card is from Gina one of my downline….she never forgets anyone’s Birthday and is so good about getting a card out for any reason. I really appreciate you Gina! I’m so lucky to have met you and have you as my friend.

Here is her Birthday Card to me. Gina knows I wear Flip Flops all the time so this card is very appropriate. Isn’t it cute? Thanks for remembering me Gina!!!

You can see more of Gina’s work here

Selene's Card and my swap team cards and Gina's Card 010

Here is another card from one of my dear Stamping Friends Selene Kempton. Selene is the brains behind the Stamping 411 Blog and a really good friend. here is the card she sent me….

Selene's Card and my swap team cards and Gina's Card 005

How cute is this. I love the Lady Bugs and Ribbon Treatment. Selene know a bit about me too. She knows that I love Black and White with just a splash of color.

She really knows that!!! See………………………

Selene's Card and my swap team cards and Gina's Card 004

OMG!!!! I was so excited to get this purse in the mail on Friday for my Birthday!!! It was such a surprise. This is a Vera Bradley knock off that she made…can you believe it? Is there nothing this girl can do? She’s amazing!!! The funny part is this is only the second purse she has ever made. She didn’t even know how to sew!!! Wowser~Wowser~ Wowser!!!! Thanks so much Selene I already have all my stuff in it…I love it, and you for making it for me. See I’m pretty Black and White and she knew that!!!

You can see more of Selene’s work Here

Thanks for making my Birthday so bright. Love you both. It’s been a wonderful Birthday with many friends remembering me and special gifts too! Love you all!!!

One of my readers said I should make it last a week and she wasn't kidding. It has!!!

Thanks for celebrating with me and I wish you all a ……

Stampinglee Good Day!

post signature

1 comment:

Selene Kempton said...

Woo hoo! I'm so glad you like your bag.. :) Big hugs my friend.