Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Little Flower Flower For All Seasons

Good Morning Everyone,

Sorry I haven’t posted in a few days. I’ve just been super busy with Stampin’ Up! events.

My little card share for today is done for a challenge that Karen, one of my Team Members posts to our group every Sunday. This weeks he challenged us with Only Orange…..tough one for me.

I selected Flower for All Seasons for this and hope you like it.

Flower for all Seasons Only Orange 002

The Very Vanilla was run through the my Big Shot twice….once to cut my scallop Square Card and once to emboss it with my cute little dots that I’m so in love with.

Stamped my image on Watercolor paper and colored with my Watercolor pencils and Aqua Painter. See the Only Orange in the center and on the mat!!!! Phew….got that in. I also used three little circles of chocolate chip and added some Crystal Effects to them to make them shiny and look like Brads (Faux Brads if you will). Tied my little bow and Voila my card share for the day.

Thanks so much for stopping by and if I can assist you with any of your stamping needs don’t hesitate to contact me. I’d love to help you out. You can also order on line 24/7 at my online store

Oh! Did I neglect to mention that this cute little set can be earned as a Sale-a-Bration gift to you. All you have to do it hop on over to my online store and make a minimum merchandise purchase of $50 or more and enter #120231 to receive this for FREE!!!!

Happy Stamping and as always…

Have a Stampinglee Good Day!

post signature

1 comment:

April Roycroft said...

Super cute! I love the scallop square embossed. Beautiful!!!