Monday, March 15, 2010

Guest Stamper’s

Good Morning Everyone,

I’d like to share a few more of my swaps with you that I have received. These girls surely did not disappoint. they have done a fabulous job with a Birthday Card and Emboss Resist Card Share…hang on…here we go again.

First up is: Krista Visser-Driessen from The Netherlands

Check out this adorable card made with the Happy Moments Stamp Set…this is of course her Birthday swap and so well done. Look at all the little detail!!! Love it Krista!!!

Swap Team March 003

Look at this Emboss Resist!!! OMG!!! It’s to die for fabulous!

It looks like flocked paper doesn’t it? It is so beautiful in real life. The colors are just gorgeous together. Thanks so much Krista! make sure to visit Krista’s blog above just click on her name in blue to see some wonderful designs.

Swap Team March 004

…next up is Liane Peden from Canada

Liane had done a BEAUTIFUL job with this card It sort of have an Oriental flair about it don’t you think? It’s drop dead Gorgeous and the colors are so wonderful together. Thanks so much Liane!!!

Swap Team March 001

This is also Liane’s Birthday submission and so very cool. It’s so soft and beautiful. The flowers are wonderful too. I have not seen them done quite like this. You know I will have to try this. What a wonderful way to dress up Baroque Motiff don’t you agree?Swap Team March 002

Well that’s it for today. I hope you enjoyed your visit…..I know I enjoyed receiving these gorgeous cards and just couldn’t not share them with you. I still have a few to come….so be on the look out.

….and as always….

Have a Stampinglee Good Day!!!

post signature

No comments: