Monday, February 15, 2010

Sharon’s Happy Moments Card

Good Morning everyone,

Today I am featuring yet another talented stamper and she is Sharon Field   please click on her name to see more of Sharon’s work.

We participated in a little swap with a few fellow stampers and said we would all do a card from he new Occasions Mini or the Sale-a-Bration Brochure.

Sharon has selected the Happy Moments set from the Sale-a-Bration Brochure.

swap team rosie and sharon 002

She’s also incorporated the darling Whimsical Words set as well.

I hope you enjoyed Sharon’s Card today. Don’t forget you can view more of her creations on her blog by clicking on her name highlighted above.

I will be sharing one more as I receive it and that will be from the talented Carole’ Anne! Can’t wait!!!

Thanks for stopping by and hope you all have a …..

Stampinglee Good Day!

post signature

2 comments:

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway said...

ouh the ribbon is sooooo cool
Thank you Lee for showing us all these wonderful cards
I am excited to get my swaps so I can feature all of y'as as well he he
have a good day Lee
hug to you

Anonymous said...

Those cards are really great. Elegant. I really like your site too. Good work! Come check mine out if you like.

http://healthjunkie-foodyouwanttoeat.blogspot.com