Sunday, February 14, 2010

Rosie’s Card

Good Morning Everyone!

I’d like to share a card I got from Rosemarie Diehl

What a delight her card is. She is a very talented stamper and just as cute as can be. I hope you will check out her blog above by clicking on her name.

Rosemarie showcased two of our Sale-a-Bration Sets to come up with this darling card. Good Neighbors and Whimsical Words. These sets can be earned by placing a $50 order from our Idea Book and Catalog or our New Occasions Mini…so be sure to check them out.

swap team rosie and sharon 001

Thanks for stopping by and hope you’ll visit again tomorrow. I will have another Guest Artist.

Have a Stampinglee Good Day!!!

post signature

1 comment:

Sara said...

Or the sets can be earned by hosting a party that totals $300. That's how I'm going to earn mine! :)