Friday, July 3, 2009

Stamping411 Sketch Challenge

Good Morning Everyone,

Happy 4th of July to you and yours!!!!

It’s that time of week again. time for the Stamping 411 Sketch Challenge. If you’d like to play along come on over to www.stamping411.blogspot.com on July 4th-10th

Sketch #106

ssc106

and my interpretation……………..

New Cards 006

This card features the Eastern Blooms Stamp Set. I partnered it with some of our new In-Color Designer Series paper and In-Colors. Sometimes that is all you need to create a whole new look is a different color…..here’s another example…..Easterns Bloom Swap for Sherrie

So as you can see I’ve used to different base colors with the same design for different looks. The top card will actually be one of my swap cards for an organized swap I’m in for convention. In it I used the Rich Razzleberry Cardstock cut to 5 1/2” x 8 1/2”. I then cut a small strip of Designer Series paper Called Razzleberry Lemonade 1" 3/8” x 5 1/2”, I punched squares of different colors (all in colors) and white squares for the images. I used our 1 1/2” and 1 3/8” square punches. Now the ribbon…..we don’t carry Crushed Curry 1/4” Grosgrain ribbon, but you can make it!!! Simply take your new Crushed Curry Marker and using the edge of the brush tip go over the ribbon on both sides….so easy and matches perfectly!!!! Oh by the way, on the white card I ran the front of the base through my Big Shot using a Texturz plate.

That’s it for today, thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to check out the other artists over at stamping 411 we’d love to have you play along!

Have a Stampinglee Good Day!

Lee

post signature

No comments: