Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Scallop Edge Punch Deal of the Week

Good Morning Everyone,

Do you have your new Stampin’ Up! Catalog yet? How would you like one for FREE with an online Order of $50 or more? That’s right I'll send you one FREE. Just let me know that you’ve ordered and I’ll get it in the mail to you. Email me at: leeconrey@bellsouth.net

Here it is…….isn’t it gorgeous? I’ve got so much to tell you about today, so grab a cup of coffee and enjoy!!!

2009 Stampin' Up! Catalog 001

As you may know this is the first day of the NEW Stampin’ Up! Catalog and our new Deal of the Week…..so hang on to your seats while I tell you what’s new.

Deal of the week…our GREAT Scallop Edge Punch:

Scallop Edge Punch

This special is only good through July 1-5, 2009 so don’t hesitate if you want one. I will be placing orders and can do that for you. You can either order online at my Stampin’ Up! Store or email me at leeconrey@bellsouth.net and I’ll do it for you.

Item #112091 Page # 187

Reg. Retail $15.95 now $10.99

* If you are not local there may be a few $$ charge for shipping

Here is a Ribbon Share for you. How would you like to own all of the New In-Color Stampin’ Up Ribbons? It’s easy just email me at leeconrey@bellsouth.net and let me know.

Each Share requires three (3) people and it’s only $22.00!! If you do not live in the Jacksonville area you will need to add a few more dollars for shipping right to your door.

With this share you will get 5 yards of this unbelievable ribbon that matches our new ink and cardstock. It’s wonderful!!! So don’t wait to be able to order one at a time…get it all now for a reduced price by joining my “Ribbon Share”!

Ribbon Share

Now onto my Designer Series paper Share.

Shares Ribbom and DSP 006   Shares Ribbom and DSP 004  Shares Ribbom and DSP 007 This is just a sampling of what you will receive.

In this share you will receive (72) 6”x12” pieces of Designer Series Paper. Wouldn’t you love to own a piece of everything??

Here are the papers you will receive:

Nouveau chic, Merry Moments, Cottage Wall, Autumn Traditions< Cast-a-Spell, Tall Tales, Kaleidoscope, Razzleberry Lemonade, Holiday Lounge, Thoroughly Modern, Storybook Specialty, and the Write Stuff (die-cuts to be randomly divided).

This share requires four (4) people to form a share. The cost is $35.00 and a few $$$ more for shipping out of state. Again you can email me at leeconrey@bellsouth.net if interested.

….and last but not least………..

My In-Color Bundle

Colors: Rich Razzleberry, Melon mambo, Bermuda Bay, Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry and Soft Suede

(re-inkers not show but included)

In Color Bundle

With this Bundle you will receive all six (6) In-Color Classic Ink Pads,  the In-Color Markers and the In-Color Re-Inkers for $83.98 and I’ll throw in a Package of In-Color Assorted Cardstock for FREE. There will be additional shipping to out of state mailings.

Once again email me at leeconrey@bellsouth.net to place your order to receive the free mdse.

If you’d rather just go online to order that’s fine too. Just go to www.stampingleeyours.stampinup.net sometime this afternoon when the site is up and running.

I guess that’s it for now…..hope to hear from you soon and as always….

Have a Stampinglee Good Day!

Lee

post signature

No comments: