Sunday, July 12, 2009

Ocean Commotion

Here’s a cute card showcasing the “Ocean Commotion Set” from Stampin’ Up!

Ocean Commotion 002

I have used the the new In-Color “Bermuda Bay” and our old standby Tempting Turquoise. I used a texturz plate on the two colors and then stamped my bubbles and filigree (probably should have stamped first). The fish was embossed with Black Embossing Powder and colored in with the Bermuda Bay marker. The circles were a snap as I used my new circle die and my 1 3/4” punch to quickly create circles that nest nicely. Of course I had to mat everything in black to give it a crisp look.

I will be doing this card at a workshop toady at Sharon’s….hope they like it.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a……………..

Stampinglee Good Day!

Lee

post signature

No comments: