Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Lots of Bots

Good Morning Everyone!

I’ve been so busy with the end of the year for Stampin’ Up! and preparing for the New Catalog in about a week.

I’d like to give you a little preview of a cute little set called: “Lots of Bots:

Lots_of_Bots_thumb[10]

I wanted to showcase not only the cute set but also some of our new In-Colors. Featured here are Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede and Rich Razzleberry. I added a circle of Summer Sun in the background.

I don’t know if you can see it in the photo but the Robot is actually shiny silver. I had some silver shelf liner sitting in my office and used Black Stazon and it stamped just fine. I then cut out the round of the body and adhered it to the image. He’s kind of a weird/cute Robot Dude, but my Grandson is going to love him.

I hope you enjoyed my little share. Thanks for stopping by and as always….

Have a Stampinglee Good Day!

Lee

post signature

2 comments: