Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Human!!

Good Morning Everyone,

Here is another card using the “Lots of Bots Set from the new Stampin’ Up! Catalog.

I’ve again used some of our new In-Colors, Bermuda Bay and Rich Razzleberry. Very cool colors!!!

Lot_s_of_Bots_Swap_thumb[13]

This was actually the swap I did for my Jacksonville STARZ Downline Meeting last night. I asked everyone participating to follow this sketch from www.stamping411.blogspot.com sketch #101 (Thanks Selene).

Here are a few of my girls having fun at my downline meeting last night:

Jacksonville STARZ Downline Meeting May 2009 013   Playing Stampin’ Feud”Jacksonville STARZ Downline Meeting May 2009 008 Doing Make and Takes

Jacksonville STARZ Downline Meeting May 2009 022 Some GREAT Downline

I don’t know if you can tell but I used some shiny silver shelf paper for the robots body….using Stazon. Worked beautifully. He’s a cool Bot, don’t you think?

Thanks for stopping by and have a …..

Stampinglee Good Day!

Lee

post signature

No comments: