Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Heartfelt Thanks in Tangerine

Good Morning Everyone,

I’d like to share a card I did today with  the “Heartfelt Thanks” set from Stampin’ Up! #114980 at $32.95. This is a Two-Step Stamp Set in that you have a solid image and a line image of the same design. It really makes  stamping a Breeze. You stamp one image and then stamp the other on top of it to add texture. As seen below I only did the center flower with both the solid and line image and popped it up.

Heartfelt Thanks Tangerine

I used Tangerine Tango Ink and Paper and stamped off to achieve the lighter images. A texturz plate was used to create the bottom texture and the scallop circle#2 die was used in my Big Shot to create the scallop circle and the image piece was cut with my Circle Scissors.

We will be doing this project at my Stamp Camp on June 19th and 20th. Hope to see you there.

Thanks for stopping by and have a ……

Stampinglee Good Day!

Lee

post signature

1 comment:

PaperSunshine said...

I just had to say this is a great tribute to tangerine tango and I wish I had used it more before it goes out! Very pretty card, well done :)
Lori K.