Monday, June 8, 2009

Guest Stamper

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share some cards with you today from my very Dear Friend Cheryl. Cheryl lives in Atlanta (my old stomping grounds) and she was my First partner in crime as we discovered Stamping together. We both like to craft and one day we were in a Craft Store searching for a new craft to try. We were in the Stamp aisle when we saw this woman with a Beautiful handmade card in her hands. I of course questioned her as to how she did it. her response was to give me a lady's name who she stamped with who just happened to be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. I asked if I could have her name and number and called her immediately, and asked if I could book a home workshop. I had the party , invited my Friends and had a blast!!! We all fell in love with this new craft (to us at least). So Cheryl and I are still stamping and having fun doing it. I became a Demonstrator shortly after leaving Atlanta....I just missed it so.... and my stamping buddy of course !!!!

So without further ado here are just a few of Cheryl's cards...and by the way she followed the Sketch challenge over at http://www.stamping411.blogspot.com/ . Aren't they wonderful?

 

Cheryl's Card 1       Cheryl's Card 2  Chery'ls Card 3

Thanks for stopping by and as always…

Have a Stampinglee Good Day!

Lee

P.S. Love ya Cheryl!!!! Thanks for sharing.

post signature

No comments: