Monday, April 13, 2009

Tart and Tangy...Cool and Refreshing

Good Morning Everyone,
I don't think I've used this set since last summer. I really love it. Couldn't you just tak a bite out of that strawberry? Yum!
The Dotted Paper on the bottom of the card is done with "Rockabilly Designer Series paper" #114039 and is $11.95. I love the papers in this series...just gorgeous!
The red is not a true red but more of a Riding Hood Red or a Ruby Red. I used a Ruby Red and Old Olive Markers to do the Strawberry with. I tied it all in with some Old Olive Card Stock and some Old Olive 5/6" Grosgrain Ribbon.
The "Absolutely Fabulous" set was used for the saying on the card it's #111514 and is only $12.95. Can't go wrong there.
If you would like to order online please visit my website at: www.stampingleeyours.stampinup.net and hit the "Shop Now" button in the top right part of the screen. Remember the April Specail....you spend $40 in Occasions Mini Merchandise and get anything you want (1 item per $40, 2 for $80 etc.) from #208.
Thanks for visiting and have a....
Stampinglee Good Day!
lee

post signature

4 comments:

Jill Hilliard said...

Lee

this absolutely beautiful. I have 2 workshops that I will be using your card for. your right Tart & tangy is perfect for new gals!!! and shows them markers!

JILL

Ann said...

This card is so sweet!

Stephanie said...

Lovely!! This is so sweet!

Lacie Hawkins said...

Nice article! I think so many people could use to read this. You should look at posting it on Wacanai.com(http://www.wacanai.com/intro). They have really good searching capabilities and you can link your page to their website. It's really easy to find similar articles and they have graphs so you can track how many people are reading and using your info.