Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Good Morning Everyone!
I wanted to share yet another card I made with the Seaside set #113512 at $25.95.
I decided to make this one a bit more masculine. I used: Chocolate Chip, Close To Cocoa, Brocade Blue and Confetti White Card Stock. I don't know if you can see it on the picture or not but I used some of our new Texturz Plates on the Close to Cocoa and the Chocolate Chip layer...it's the diamond design. i just wanted it to have a bit of texture. The front round shell is mounted on a Dimensional and the rest is masked and colored in with an Aqua Painter and our wonderful Watercolor Wonder Crayons!
I hope you enjoy the card....please feel free to comment, I'd love to hear from you.
Don't forget out Special in April. Purchase $40 from the Occasions Mini and select one item off page #208 for FREE. Want to spend $80 that's fine too....pick two and so forth.
Thanks again for stopping by and.....
Have a Stampinglee Good Day!
Lee

post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yet another gorgeous Seaside card. TFS!

Lisa Brown said...

Very pretty, Lee!

Rose Curtis said...

I am enjoying your seaside cards! I don't have that stampset yet! =) Rose