Saturday, January 31, 2009

Stampin' Friends and Sign Up Special from Stampin' Up!

Good Morning Everyone!
Here is a picture that Evelyn (my new stamping friend from Canada) took at my camp last Saturday. It was great fun with lots of things happening. I wanted to take a few pictures but just didn't have time.
I'm so glad she sent this to me. It's a picture of Cindy, myself and Margie. We were all checking out the catalog and talking about the new products Stampin' Up! has to offer.
Cindy is relatively new to stamping but catching on quick and Margie is not only my dear friend but one of my firs Hostesses. Actually both of these Gorgeous women have had workshops for me.
It's absolutely amazing the wonderful people you meet through stamping and Stampin' Up!
When I moved here five years ago I never thought I'd be so blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life.
If you would like to find out more about the Stampin' Up! Opportunity please don't hesitate to contact me. In fact Sunday Starts Sale-a-Bration with Stampin' Up! which is our best time of the year for FREE Goodies! If you decide to sign up to be a Demonstrator you will receive a FREE Stamp Set of your choice from our Idea Book and Catalog.
Email me here and I'll be happy to fill you in.
In the meantime.....
Have a Stampinglee Good Day!
Lee

post signature

No comments: