Friday, January 30, 2009



Good Morning Everyone!

I needed to make some past due "Thank You" cards for some of my friends. I was looking for something simple and elegant and I think might work.

I used the Beautiful Borders Stamp Set #111594 $25.95 and stamped it on white with Sage Shadow. I love the soft feel of those colors together. I also used our new "Elegant Thank You" Stamp #114484 $6.95. this stamp is one of the new stamps by Stampin' Up! never before have they sold stamps individually before. I love the idea as you can achieve a lot with so little.

I hope you enjoy my share for today and as always....

Have a Stampinglee Good Day!

Lee

post signature

2 comments:

Gayle said...

very elegant, very beautiful

Highdesertstamper said...

Such a very simple beautiful card.. TFS Lee..