Tuesday, September 9, 2008

He's All That!


Good Morning Everyone!

I have not had time to stamp as I've been visiting my beautiful grandchildren in Atlanta.

I just got back Sunday night and have been busy getting settled in.

Anyway this is a picture my Grandson Chase receiving his black stripe on his Orange Belt. He was so proud and was also "Student of the Month".

It was really fun watching him do his form and sparring with the other students.

Can you tell I'm proud???? He's just the most awesome child. We spent time talking and he taught me how to play his Gameboy Games....thank goodness he has patience!!!
My son and his wife Melita have done a remarkable job of raising these children!!!!
If you see this Chase....I love you and miss you already!
That's it for now I will share my little princess later.
Have a Stampinglee Good Day,
Lee










post signature

1 comment:

Catherine said...

what a nice tribute post for each of your grandchildren. and yes, i can tell you're so proud of them =)